- A STABLE TREE: What good is a coat rack that falls over the moment you put a coat on the hook? This durable coat tree made with a 2” thick, solid wood pole and an 18.5” diameter tri-legged base was designed with stability and sturdiness in mind
- A SPOT FOR IT ALL: With 9 rounded arms that will gently hold jackets and bags up to 11 lb each (max. total load: 33 lb), plus the unique top knob perfect for stray hats and caps, you have 10 available spots for just about everything on this free standing coat rack
- DETAILS MATTER: The traditional coat stand design boasts rounded hooks, a turned wood pole, and a curved base, giving your entryway a classy, time-honored look; the solid wood frame has a natural texture that plastic just doesn’t offer
- KEEP YOUR COOL: With numbered parts and easy-to-follow instructions, our solid wood coat stand can be assembled in under 10 minutes, helping keep your home a frustration-free zone without unnecessary hassles
- WHAT YOU GET: A coat stand with an 10 hooks for your coats and bags, a simple structure for easy assembly, and a simple way to tidy up your entryway, bedroom, or living room
Free Standing Coat Rack
You can never have a home that is too organized. With this free standing coat rack by VASAGLE, you can stop tossing your belongings on the nearest couch, and start giving your home a clean, fresh look the moment you walk through the door.
Here’s What You Can Expect:
- A sturdy, durable, and reliable coat rack with a tri-legged base that won’t fall over every time you go to hang up a jacket.
- 10 available hooks that give you plenty of space to hang your favorite, on-the-go items.
- An assembly process that won’t make you want to throw things against the wall (hopefully).
- Color: White
- Material: Rubberwood
- Product Size: 18.5“L x 18.5“W x 69.7“H (47 x 47 x 177 cm)
- Length of Each Hook: 3.9” (10 cm)
- Product Weight: 6.83 lb (3.1 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity Per Hook: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity Total: 33 lb (15 kg)
- 1 x Coat Stand
- 1 x Instructions
Made in China.
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97