Enjoy free nationwide delivery when supporting our family's small business.
- With silver powder-coated steel pillars and black lacquered shelves, this stylish and sturdy stand is a versatile storage solution for your home theater or home office.
- Strong and stable, this shelf can support up to 325 lbs. of components, including stereo equipment, bookshelf speakers, gaming consoles, DVD and Blu-ray players, streaming devices, printers and other devices.
- Open architecture allows unrestricted airflow, keeping AV equipment at the proper temperature for optimal performance.Aluminum accents give a sleek, light feel to this solid piece
- Route and conceal cables through built-in cable management tunnels for sleek, clean look.
- Includes adjustable feet for increased stability on uneven surfaces, and all necessary hardware is in the box, ensuring an easy, 15-minute assembly.
Solid and sturdy, this versatile stand is ideal for AV and home office equipment.
Constructed from silver powder-coated steel pillars and black lacquered shelves, this stylish and sturdy four-shelf stand is a versatile storage solution. Use as part of your home theater setup to hold AV components, including stereo equipment, turn tables, book shelf speakers, gaming consoles, DVD players, Blu-ray players, cable boxes and streaming devices, or use in your home office to hold your printer and office accessories.
The open design keeps components easily accessible and ensures maximum airflow to keep AV equipment cool and prevent damage due to overheating, and the built-in cable management tunnels route and conceal cables for a clean look. Installation takes only 15-minutes and all necessary hardware is included – along with adjustable feet for stability on uneven floors.
| || || |
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||26 x 20 x 33.3 inches|
This product is manufactured overseas and sourced from a US supplier.
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97