The Deluxe SmartBase is a mattress foundation even stronger than your Monday morning coffee. Engineered precisely with heavy duty steel and unwavering support from multiple points of contact with the floor, this frame is built tough enough to support up to 500 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
With a frame this sturdy, you can bet that your mattress will be optimally supported for the long haul with absolutely no sagging. Its metal platform effortlessly supports your foam, spring or latex mattress without the need for a box spring.
Built with over a foot of valuable underbed space for extra storage, this handy frame also includes practical features like recessed legs and plastic caps to protect your floors. And although the last thing you’d expect from a frame this tough and functional is tool-free assembly, that (and a 5-year worry-free manufacturer warranty, no less) is exactly what it comes with.
Easily unfold the base, extend the legs, use the easy locking system to secure everything in place and voila! You’ve got a substantial mattress frame in less time than it takes to brew that pot of coffee.
- OUR STRONGEST MATTRESS SUPPORT – “Strong” may be an understatement; this all-in-one foundation, made with heavy duty steel, can support up to 4400 lbs; all while doing the jobs of both your box spring and frame and giving you back some underbed clearance space too
- NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Platform is engineered with heavy gauge steel wires that replace your box spring, allowing you to rest your latex, memory foam or spring mattress directly on top of the foundation; wires are spaced 4 inches apart
- DIMENSIONS: 39" W x 75" L x 14" H
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY: Twin, narrow twin and twin XL sizes support a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 500 lbs
- UNDERBED STORAGE - Total of 13 inches of clearance space under the frame provides valuable storage room for extra odds and ends; improved design features recessed legs for safety
- QUICK, TOOL-FREE ASSEMBLY - Shipped in one box and requires no tools for assembly; simply unfold and rest your mattress on top
- Worry-free 5 year limited manufacturer warranty included; mattress sold separately
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97