Enjoy free nationwide delivery when supporting our family's small business.
- TWIN SIZE BED IN A BOX. For supportive, dreamy sleeping, this mattress brings it home with comfortable layers. Plus, it comes in a box, so it's easier than ever to get a better night's rest
- HYBRID MATTRESS. Mattress is designed with gel memory foam and 360 individual power packed wrapped coils for maximum lumbar support. Quilt foam gives you the ultra cozy comfort you crave
- LOW MAINTENANCE: Made of safe material to keep out pollen and pet dander—perfect for kids or adults who suffer from allergies
- TWIN SIZE: Measures 38" W x 74.5" D x 10" H and is compatible with most twin bed frames
- READY FOR INSTANT ENJOYMENT: Arrives in a box. Simply unbox, cut the protective wrap, unroll and watch the mattress expand. Mattress is safe to sleep on immediately but can take 72+ hours for any risidual scent from packaging to dissipate and for mattress to completely expand based on ambient room temperature, humidity, air pressure & ventilation.
- DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Ashley Furniture goes the extra mile to package, protect and deliver your purchase in a timely manner
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Designed and manufactured by Ashley Furniture Industries. The trusted source for stylish furniture, lighting, rugs, accessories and mattresses. For every taste and budget
Why worry when you can chime? With the Sierra Sleep Chime hybrid innerspring twin mattress, you have endless possibilities for restful sleep. You get the best of both worlds—the pressure relief of cooling gel-infused memory foam, coupled with body contouring pocketed coils for superior support. Rest assured that high density quilt foam provides the comforting feel you love. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick easy setup. Simply bring it to your room, cut away the plastic wrap, and unroll. You’ll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes. Foundation/box spring available, sold separately. Fabric: Body: Polyester (100 %) Care Instructions: Product Care|Mattresses:|Rest easy with the fact that your Ashley-Sleep mattress doesn’t require much care and maintenance. For starters all Ashley-Sleep mattresses are designed to be no flip—now isn’t that a relief! |How to Care for Your Mattress: |To help keep your Ashley-Sleep mattress clean a thin mattress protector is recommended so it breathes to allow airflow and heat dissipation. Ashley-Sleep does not recommend you use a quilted mattress pad as it will change the feel of the mattress you selected at the store. It may also trap heat that needs to escape. Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals could damage some of the comfort and upholstery materials. Vacuuming is the only recommended cleaning method. If you must clean a stain use mild soap with cold water and apply lightly allowing the mattress time to fully air dry. Please remind the kids not to jump on their Ashley-Sleep mattress as doing so can break down the inner construction and materials.
|Comfort Layer Material||Gel Memory Foam|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult,kid|
|Coil Type||Pocketed Coil|
|Product Dimensions||74.41"L x 37.99"W x 10"T|
|Item Firmness Description||Medium|
|Brand||Signature Design by Ashley|
This product is manufactured overseas and sourced from a US supplier.
Delivery for imported, manufactured furniture by our production partners (the majority of products on our website) is free nationwide!
No costly Prime membership required. No minimum order amount required.
Delivery time varies based on the product but is typically 2-5 business days but may be up to 4 weeks for large freight items like couches.
Turn-around for Hawkins Woodshop built-to-order custom furniture may be as short as 6 weeks and as long as 12 weeks.
Most custom furniture orders may be picked up for free within 60 miles of metropolitan areas.
Local delivery for custom furniture is available!
Cost for custom furniture delivery is based on your proximity to your regional Hawkins Woodshop furniture artisan and is paid directly to your HW personal furniture artisan at time of delivery.
Built-to-order furniture delivery rates:
< 20 miles = $89.97
21-45 miles = $129.97
46-74 miles = $189.97
75-100 miles = $269.97
101-130 miles = $349.97